Age Concern Jersey is a Jersey based charity that supports the elderly in the community and also campaigns on their behalf.
At Age Concern Jersey we have a clear vision for the future:
- That there should be no ageism. Age should be recognised as a gift not a burden.
- That older people should be given respect and courtesy.
- That older people should have enough money to live on and not rely on hand-outs.
- That older people should be able to enjoy a sense of well-being in a safe and secure environment.
- That older people should have access to full health care.
- That older people should be valued and not treated as second class citizens.
- That older people should have a voice in the community.
Please use this site if you are interested in the services we can provide or if you wish to donate money or gifts, to help with fundraising, or are interested in volunteering.
Age Concern Jersey receives no financial support from the States of Jersey for the administrative operation of the charity and relies totally on the generosity of the local community to support its work. Age Concern Jersey is also not affiliated to any other charity.